Online ENTRY FORMS
Please refer to our ON-LINE Project Registration Instructions before entering student/project data!
Demographic student and school information,project information, table space and electricity needs
This information is used in building the judging databases, contact information, awardprogramprinting, media releases and for space and electrical requirements
NO lists are given out to any other group, organization or company – this information is confidential and used solely for the administration of the state science fair
Contact information is given to special award sponsors and scholarship sponsors to contact their award winners only
On-line entry is free of any charges (however, electricity and late fees must still be mailed with all other paperwork).
REQUIRED SRC FORMS
Forms dealing with safety of students, adult sponsors, and their research subjects (both human and animal)
In order for the SSTFI to affiliate with the INTEL International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) this paperwork must be submitted to and approved by the SSTFI Scientific Review Committee (SRC) before a student is allowed to compete at the SSTFI.
IN ORDER for the SSTFI to remain AFFILIATED with the Intel ISEF ALL STUDENTS regardless of age must complete required SRC forms.
The SSTFI must require these forms to remain affiliated but more importantly we are concerned for the safety of all students in our state engaged in science research.
This paperwork and all rules and guideline are provided by ISEF on their website: http://www.societyforscience.org/
INTEL ISEF SRC FORM ACCESS:
- To access these forms use the http://www.societyforscience.org/ website.
- Intel ISEF website provides a rules wizard to help make the process of determining which forms are needed easier.
- Forms provided on the Intel ISEF website have the ability to be:
- typed directly onto
- easily printed in typed form
- These forms may be printed blank and copied for classroom use.
These forms are required by ALL students (6th – 12th Grade).
- SSTFI Permission Form
- Form 1 - Checklist for Adult Sponsor/Safety Assessment Form
- Form 1A - Student Checklist
- Research Plan
- Form 1B Approval Form - 1 for EACH Student – DO NOT SUBMIT 1 per team!
Additional SRC Forms
- Forms dealing with safety of students, adult sponsors, and their research subjects (both human and animal)
- These additional SRC forms are only required for certain projects.
- Vertebrate Animal Studies
- Pathogenic Agents
- Regulated Substances
- Potentially Hazardous Substances
- Biological Agents
- Human Subject Research
- Human and Animal Tissues
- In order for the SSTFI to affiliate with the INTEL International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) this paperwork must be submitted to and approved by the Scientific Review Committee (SRC) before a student is allowed to compete at the SSTFI.
- IN ORDER for the SSTFI to remain AFFILIATED with the Intel ISEF ALL STUDENTS regardless of age must complete these additional SRC forms if their project meets the research criteria.
- Form 1C - Regulated Research Institutional/Industrial Setting Form
- Form 2 - Qualified Scientist
- Form 3 - Risk Assessment
- Form 4 - Human Subject & Informed Consent
- Form 5A/B - Vertebrate Animals
- Form 6A - Potentially Hazardous Biological Agents
- Form 6B - Human & Vertebrate Animal Tissue
- Form 7 - Continuation